An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Home of Their Own

I found this nifty wooden play house at the thrift store. I was too lazy to take a "before" photo; it was pink and purple and covered with Tinkerbell stickers..slightly ghastly~! But it's a sturdy, well-made structure, so I re-habbed it to use as a display for my Plush. The walls are covered with indigo-dyed wool, and the floors with repurposed wool sweater fabric.


 I added some nice detail of embroidery, but made myself keep it subtle, as I don't want it to detract from my Plush!

I've been having fun doing photo shoots with it, and it's been working out well in my display.

Now I just need to sew some more creatures to inhabit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!